The Lands Of Tcherborbia
Welcome to The Lands of Tcherborbia!

Hello, Guest!
It appears that you have not logged in. If you have account, you may log in. If you don't have an account, you can create one by registering.

Having an account also grants you full access to the forums, and allows you to communicate with others. It also allows you to take part in conversations / post messages as well.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lands Of Tcherborbia
Welcome to The Lands of Tcherborbia!

Hello, Guest!
It appears that you have not logged in. If you have account, you may log in. If you don't have an account, you can create one by registering.

Having an account also grants you full access to the forums, and allows you to communicate with others. It also allows you to take part in conversations / post messages as well.
The Lands Of Tcherborbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements have been Enabled!
The following New Sections have been added to this site: "The Arena", and "Background, Lore, etc"... go check them out! Very Happy
Latest topics
The Force of WinterThu Sep 07, 2017 1:13 pmNitrous
PulzarnoThu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 pmNitrous
Elemental AgingSat Mar 11, 2017 10:06 amNitrous
The Temple of ElementsMon Feb 20, 2017 11:24 pmNitrous
Tcherborbia FoodTue Feb 14, 2017 7:38 amNitrous
NullFri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 amNitrous
AbelFri Feb 03, 2017 9:33 amNitrous
Elemental BlastersSat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 amNitrous
MerlotosWed Dec 14, 2016 6:28 pmNitrous
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Go down
Nitrous
Nitrous
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Elemental Type: Ice Elemental
Health:
No Arch-Vile Mod Left_bar_bleue200/200No Arch-Vile Mod Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Magic:
No Arch-Vile Mod Left_bar_bleue200/200No Arch-Vile Mod Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
https://landsoftcherborbia.rpg-board.net

No Arch-Vile Mod Empty No Arch-Vile Mod

Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:43 pm
No Arch-Vile Mod
No Arch-Vile Mod Latest?cb=20050119194342
(Image was found on Doom Wiki; the screenshot was not made by me, so, if the creator of the screenshot sees this, and wants this picture off this site - let me know... I'm sorry in advance...)

But yeah...

Are you, like me, VERY tired of seeing Arch-Viles on Doom II levels? Are you tired about the level designers in a lot of .WADs placing this broken, glitchy enemy in their levels / maps? Have you had enough of seeing this enemy completely, and just hearing it start to move around - ready to troll you with its broken, glitchy flame attack, along with its ridiculously-low chance of being interrupted from pain when dealing with them?

Then look no further, my good sir!

With my knowledge of DECORATE, I can make a very simple mod for Doom II / Final Doom (On ZDoom / GZDoom / Skulltag / Zandronum in particular), that will replace any Arch-viles, with nothing - that's right! There won't even be any Arch-vile(s) on any map you play - as long as the mod is loaded!

Now you can finally breathe a sigh of relief - and maybe even enjoy the map that you played, where you last saw one of those Arch-Viles. Smile

Another thing - can you actually believe that on Final Doom: The Plutonia Experiment, that, there's actually a map dedicated to these enemies?! Well, don't worry about it now - that map should no longer have Arch-Viles AT ALL, if you load this mod up while playing on that map. Smile

Downloads:

• I will work on the mod sometime, and release it here when it's ready.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum